Order Aadhaar PVC Card, apply, check status online PVC Aadhar card uidai.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced four different forms of Aadhaar for the convenience of the residents.
|No.||Different forms of Aadhar||Type||Cost|
|1||Aadhaar Letter||Paper-based laminated letter||Nil (Reprint: Rs. 50/-)|
|2||eAadhaar||electronic form of Aadhaar||Nil|
|3||mAadhaar||official mobile application||Nil|
|4||Aadhaar PVC Card||PVC-based Aadhaar Card||Rs. 50/-|
All forms of Aadhaar are equally valid as a proof of identity. You can choose to use any form of Aadhar card according to your convenience. In this article we have explained about PVC Aadhaar card, How to order Adhaar PVC card 2022, how to check status and other important information about UIDAI PVC card.
Aadhaar PVC Card
The UIDAI has introduced three forms of Aadhaar (Given in the table above) from time to time. The PVC Aadhaar card is a new form of Aadhaar recently introduced by UIDAI. It is not a digital one but a new form of Aadhar card carried physically.
Like the paper-based laminated uidai Aadhaar card, it has a digitally signed Aadhar secure QR code with photograph and demographic details. It is more durable, rigid and flexible than paper-based cards because it is made of PVC. You can order it online by visiting uidai.gov.in and using Adhaar number or VID. The process to order online is given below.
Features of “Aadhar PVC Card”
- Easy to carry and durable
- Rigid & flexible
- Secure QR Code
- Photograph + demographic details
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Hologram, Micro text and Ghost image for security
What is “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” is a new service launched by UIDAI which provides you the facility to print your Aadhaar details on the PVC card. Simply put, the PVC card has to be ordered on its official portal, for which Rs 50/- has to be paid. The card is delivered to your Aadhar address within 4-5 days as soon as you place the order. Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also place an order using an unregistered or alternate mobile number.
How to order Aadhaar PVC card – apply online
To order PVC Card Aadhar, you need to have 12 digit Aadhaar Number and registered or unregistered mobile number. Follow the steps.
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in
- Click on “Order Aadhaar Card” Service
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) / 16 digit VID / 28 digits Enrollment ID.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Request OTP” button
- Enter OTP received on registered mobile number
- Check the box of “Terms and Conditions”
- Click on “Submit” Button
- In the next tab, preview of Aadhaar details will appear for verification before placing order for reprint.
- Now, Click on “Make payment” button. You will be re-directed to Payment Gateway page.
- After successful payment, receipt will get generated and you will get Service Request Number (SRN) via SMS
- You can track delivery status using SRN number by visiting Indian post (DOP) website.
How to order PVC aadhar card using Unregistered mobile number?
The process is same as given above. But while ordering, click on the check box against the option “If you do not have registered mobile number, please check in the box” and enter the unregistered mobile number. OTP will be sent to the unregistered mobile number.
How to check Aadhar PVC Card status?
Residents can track the status of their Aadhaar PVC card online by using the Service Request Number (SRN) generated during the order. Follow the procedure given below to check the status.
- Go to official myAadhaar web portal at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Click on “Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status” option
- Enter SRN number and Security code
- Now click on “Submit” button.
- The status of your Aadhar PVC Card order will be displayed on the screen
- If the card is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number (AWB number) which you can use to track the location of your order on the India Post website indiapost.gov.in
Service Request Number (SRN) is a 28 digit number that is generated after requesting for Aadhar card on the website.
Airway Bill Number (AWB) is the tracking number of the assignment/product to be delivered by Indian Post. This number is generated by Indian Post.
Once dispatched, the Aadhar PVC card is delivered by speed post to the address of the resident which takes around 4-5 days.